Laman

Sunday 9 April 2023

  Isip Story

     It’s been so long since the last time I wrote something in my blog. Hello everyone, I’m Resty Isnaini but currently I miss being called Restyrista. After graduated two years ago in 2021, I work in Buntok city, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia, as an internship doctor. Never I imagined I would get a place here. It’s quite far from my hometown. It was a truly long story, I even postponed my internship time before because I didn't get a place in the first bacth, but now I’m about to finish it in less than two months wkwk. At first, I thought it would be easy for me to adapt into a new place with my previous experience, but it turned out to be quite challenges. Forgive me for being a little bit confident hehe.  Perhaps, I previously was in a more varied environment with “Logowo” type people that made me easier to adapt. Thankfully, many things made it possible for me to get  until this phase, Alhamdulillah.

    I want to share some of the interesting things during my isip.  One of the benefits of being intership doctor here is trying their water trasportation, called Ferry/klotok. I usually get on it during Puskesmas Keliling (mobile health services) agendas. This program is performed regularly in villages that do not have a nurse. Okay back to klotok, even though I was actually afraid, it was quite fun and I eventually started to enjoy it. The view is amazing, with a clean and clear sky. Here, I show you.


             





    The staffs are very kind and supportive. Sometimes there are random things that we can buy in the villages. Next I want to share another memories with Puskesmas squad. InsyaAllah kalo inget :). I also make a highlight of my Isip stories in Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment